Instagram is one of the largest social media platforms with more than 10 million users worldwide. Its functions are complete and attractive and easy to use, which makes this application a favorite for millions of people all over the world. From young to old.
Instagram is a place for users to express themselves. You can do anything with Instagram. Like uploading photos to make it look cool and contemporary. Lots of people compete to edit photos and get the best photos to upload to Instagram. Many photo editing styles are used, one of them is the editing style that animated the social media world, there is an Instagram snap style photo editing style.
This editing style makes it look like your photo is being photographed with the camera on Instagram while also showing the camera frame.
On this occasion the author will give a short tutorial How to edit Instagram Snap style contemporary photos with Picsay. If you are interested, you can see it in the tutorial below.
Prepare the following materials before proceeding with the tutorial.
1. Download Picsay app in the Google Play Store.
2. Download raw frame borders and Instagram screenshots
3. The photo to be edited.
When all the materials are ready, let’s move on to the tutorial.
1. Open the app Picsay Pro – Get a picture – Photo entry.
2. After the photo is inserted, select the menu effect – Insert Picture – Enter the raw edge photo that download previously.
Place it in the center of the photo and make sure the photo is within the border line.
3. Select the next menu effect – Insert Picture again and enter a photo Camera frame what was in download previously.
Place the RAW photo right in the center or earlier within the border frame. Place it accurately and without any mess. Then select the ‘√’
4. When the camera’s picture frame has been entered, select three points the one above – Mix mode – add – Next, select the ‘√’
5. Done until you’ve successfully edited Instagram snap photos with Picsay here. The last step is to just save the changes.
Select menu Export – save picture in album.
So many tutorials How to edit Instagram Snap style contemporary photos with Picsay that the author shared with you. If you have any questions about this item, please feel free to leave a comment below. Much luck.