Twitter is an online social networking and microblogging service that allows its users to send and read text-based messages of up to 140 characters, but as of November 7, 2022, it dropped to 280 characters called tweets. Twitter was founded by Jack Dorsey in May 2006 and the social networking site was launched in July.
Until now, Twitter has not given all Twitter users permission to download photos and videos in the Twitter application itself. So, in this tutorial, we offer a simple solution to download photos and videos in Twitter application, see the following method.
1. Open Safari browser – Visit the official website of Tweakbox at www.tweakboxapp.com – Tap Download the app.
2. Tap To install – Input Passcode”- Tap To install – Complete.
3. Open the Tweakbox app – select APPS – select Optimized apps.
4. Search Twitter ++ – tap To install – a message appears – Tap To install again.
The Twitter ++ application installation process is being processed. Please wait a moment.
5. Open Twitter ++ – Search photo or Video0 You want to download Tap Down Arrow – Select Save in gallery – Select photo resolution or Videos tall or large to keep the download results in HD – open the app photo Check download results.
A couple of tutorials on how to do itdownload Photo and Videos on Twitter on the iPhone (iOS).