Instagram is an application for sharing photos and Videos which allows users to take photos, Videos, apply digital filters and share them on various social networking services including Instagram’s own. A unique feature on Instagram is cropping photos into square shapes to look like the results from Kodak Instamatic and Polaroid cameras.
Instagram can be used on every version of iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch with the operating system iOS 7.0 or higher, every Android cell phone with the operating system version 2.2 (Froyo) and higher and Windows Phone 8. This application can be uploaded via the Apple App Store and Google Play. On May 9, 2012, it was announced that Facebook had agreed to take over Instagram for approximately $ 1 billion
Also read: How to Download Instagram Stories on Android
Instagram is an application that has no function to download or save photos or videos Insta story videos belongs to your smartphone gallery, one of the factors is the privacy of each Instagram user themselves. Below is a method or solution to save photos or photos Videos Insta story in the iPhone gallery without jailbreak, see the tutorial below.
1. Open Browser safari – visit the official website Tweak box in www.tweakboxapp.com – Tap Download apps.
2. Tap To install – Input Passcode – tap To install.
3. Open the app Tweak box – Select APPS – Select Optimized apps.
4. Search 1 Instagram rocket – Tap To install – a message appears, tap on To install again.
Application installation process 1 Instagram rocket processing, please wait a moment.
5. Open 1 Instagram rocket – Select Insta story you want to download – tap the down arrow to download.
The download is in progress, please wait a moment.
6. You can check the download results in the gallery iPhone She.
Done, now you can download Insta story others and save it in iPhone gallery. Hope it’s useful.