Same with the mobile version that already presents PUBG Mobile Lite, now PUBG Steam is starting to move to present the PUBG Lite version for those of you who have a PC with low specifications.
PUBG Lite itself is a light version of PUBG Steam. This latest PUBG Lite has a download size that is quite small so it is quite friendly to play for all PCs.
Even though it has a lighter size, PUBG Lite will still provide the same games as PUBG Steam.
Well, for you fans of PC games and want to download this latest PUBG Lite, you can directly download and play it guys.
Want to know how to download the latest PUBG Lite quickly and easily? Read this article to the end!
Winner Chicken Dinner! This is How to Download PUBG Lite on PC
Well, PUBG Lite PC is still a BETA game, guys, and hasn’t been launched globally yet. The developer itself is also different from the PUBG Steam game, therefore this PUBG Lite is a standalone games.
Currently you can download PUBG Lite and play it for free without paying. So, those who want to know how to download and play, have a good look at it.
Eits, but first you have to register a PUBG account guys. But if you already have a PUBG account, you can just skip these steps.
Remember! The account in question is a PUBG Steam account, yes, not a PUBG Mobile account.
- Currently PUBG Lite PC can be played without the need to install a VPN application. So for the given method, you can skip the install VPN section.
How to Register a PUBG PC Account
To register a PUBG account, you can directly visit the PUBG site. The steps are as follows.
- Visit the official PUBG site via your PC browser.
- After the site display opens, you select the “Create My Account“.
- Fill in your complete personal data, along with a valid email. This email will be used to confirm your account. If so, select the button againCreate My Account“.
- Well, now try to open your email, be it via a smartphone or PC. Just click on the “Confirm to Register“.
- So now you already have a PUBG account. You can try it by logging in on the page “Login“.
In addition to the method described above, you can also using a Garena account lol. If you already have a Garena account, then you don’t need to create a Garena account anymore.
If the PUBG account has been successfully created, the next step you have to do is download the PUBG Lite installer, guys.
Eits, but before downloading the PUBG Lite installer, you must first pay attention to the computer specifications needed, yes!
|OS||Windows 7, 8, 10, 64bit|
|CPU||Core i3 2.4 GHz|
|GPU||Intel HD Graphics 4000|
|OS||Windows 7, 8, 10, 64bit|
|CPU||Core i5 2.8 GHz|
|GPU||NVIDIA Geforce GTX 660 or AMD Radeon HD 7870|
If your laptop specifications are adequate and sufficient to play this PUBG Lite PC, then you can follow the steps below.
How to Download PUBG Lite and Install on PC
There are two ways that you can use to download PUBG Lite and play it on your PC, namely through the PUBG Lite Installer and through Garena.
The materials you need to download PUBG Lite and play it on a PC include:
Well, you need to download the materials above, guys. To PUBG Lite Installer and Garena Installer, you can choose one of them.
Oh yes, this whole process requires a stable internet connection, guys. So don’t use a weak internet connection.
1. How to Play PUBG Lite PC Through Garena
The first way we will discuss is playing the latest PUBG Lite on a PC through the Garena Installer. How to do it, follow these steps.
- At first, you have to install the application Garena Installer which has been downloaded via the download link that was given earlier.
- If the Garena application has been installed, open the application, then login using Garena account you.
- The game icon will automatically appear PUBG Lite in your Garena app. Just click on the game.
- Next you are required to install the latest PUBG Lite game on Garena. Click the button “Install“, then wait until the installation process is complete.
- If the installation process has been completed, you can now play the PUBG Lite game by clicking on the “Play“.
- Well, games PUBG Lite PC it will run automatically. When you enter the game, you must agree to the terms provided.
- Then you will log in as a new account, by entering the PUBG nickname and creating a new character.
- And tara.. now you can play PUBG Lite on PC easily.
- The appearance is not much different from PUBG Steam why guys.
So, how are you guys? How easy is it to play the latest PUBG Lite on PC via Garena Installer?
Using Garena Installer, of course reminds us like playing PUBG Mobile games on PC using Tencent Buddy Gaming yes.
After using Garena Installer, now is the time to use The real PUBG Lite Installer, guys.
2. How to Play PUBG Lite PC
Well, this time we will discuss how to play PUBG Lite using PUBG Lite Launcher guys. So, just take a look at the following steps.
- First, download the PUBG Lite Installer application via the download link provided.
- Then you install it first. Select the “Continue >” button to continue the installation process.
- Next you have to agree to the terms given by PUBG Lite,
- Then you must have a storage location for PUBG Lite installation. No need to set, you just press the “Continue >” button.
- Well, in this section you will be asked whether you want to make the PUBG Lite icon on the desktop display or not. If you want, just check the box provided, then select “Continue >”.
- Now PUBG Lite is ready to install. You just click the “Install” button.
- Wait for the PUBG Lite installation process to complete.
- If the installation process has been completed, you have now successfully installed the PUBG Lite application. You can also run the application.
- When opening the PUBG Lite application, you must log in using the PUBG account that was previously created.
- After logging in, you are required to install the PUBG Lite application again, guys. If earlier we did the PUBG Launcher installation, this time it is the installation for the PUBG Lite game. Just hit the “Install” button.
- Wait for the installation process to complete. The process doesn’t take long, depending on the internet connection you use.
- If the installation process is complete, then you can now run the PUBG Lite game on a PC.
- And tara.. this is how PUBG Lite looks. It’s the same as in Garena Installer, yes.
Well, that’s how to download and play the PUBG Lite PC game. So which one is easier guys? Using Garena Installer or PUBG Lite Installer?
Error “Not in Your Region”? This is the solution
When you run the PUBG Lite Installer, have you ever seen something like the picture above? If so, then that’s the problem guys.
Don’t worry, the problem can still be solved. Check out these steps.
- Writing “️” have meaning “Not available in your region“. To fix this, you have to exit the PUBG Lite Launcher application.
- Then use open the Run menu using the Windows + R keyboard combination. Then in the Run column you type “%programdata%“.
- Find folders “PUBG“. Then open the folder.
- Now in the PUBG folder there is another folder named “PUBG Launcher“. Delete the folder.
- If the folder has been deleted, now you run the PUBG Lite Installer again. Did it work?
The final word
That’s how to download and play the latest PUBG Lite PC quickly and easily. So which method do you want to use, guys?
Don’t forget to share this article with your friends who really like playing battle royale games!
Also Read Other Interesting Articles:
Do not forget to LIKE we are Facebook, Follow Twitter and Instagram TipsPintar.com. Plus, so you don’t miss interesting videos from us, don’t forget Subscribe YouTube Channel TipsPintar.com