For you, active WhatsApp users, not only Chat from group can only have a different tone with Chat normal but Chat of all in contact whatsapp we can also be set to a different tone so that we can easily find out by whom Chat which comes in a different tone.
Here is a tutorial on how to distinguish WhatsApp chat tones on Android and iOS:
1. Open the WhatsApp application, then select and Tap who do you want to change and when Chat.
2. After logging in to Chat room, tap on the person’s name to open the menu custom notifications. then choose and Tap on the menu custom notifications.
3. Enter the menu Notifications, Do not forget Checklist on the menu Use custom notifications.
4. A Messenger notification Select/ Tap notification sound.
5. Select media storage demonstrate volume Who is there? WL you then only type once.
6. In the section Notification tone You can choose any tone for that person, though Chat to you, then choose OK to save volume the.
8. Open the WhatsApp application, then select and Tap who do you want to change and when Chat.
9. After you sign up with. have registered Chat rooms, Tap on the person’s name to open the menu custom notifications. then select and tap on the menu custom notifications.
10. On the display Custom notification, tap Menu Message tone.
11. On the menu Message tone by doing Beep You will be asked to choose volume wanted to mean Chat Then sign in from the person you selected at the beginning tap save to save.
12. This way you can already know who the incoming chat is from by the sound. Complete.
Download WhatsApp Android
Download WhatsApp iOS