One of the acts of worship that get many rewards apart from reading the Quran is that you are diligent in praying. Moreover, prayer is the second pillar of Islam and the law is fard for believers.
So, if you are traveling, don’t just read the Quran using Al Quran application, guys. However, you are also required to perform prayers. Moreover, prayer is obligatory, because the punishment of people who do not pray is a big sin.
Prayer services must also face the Qibla. Well, the qibla of Muslims is towards the Kaaba, guys. Even though you are far from the Kaaba, your prayers must face the Qiblah.
“Then, how about when traveling to determine the direction of the Qibla for prayer?”
Well, it’s just right! The problem is that in the following, we will discuss how to determine the direction of the Qibla for prayer using only an Android phone. So, take a good look at the following, guys!
How to Determine Qibla Direction
Confused Qibla Direction? Here’s How To Determine The Qibla Direction Of Prayer Using Android
You can use the following method to determine the Qibla direction for prayer when going home, too, guys. So, you no longer need to be confused when you want to pray. Well, just take a look, guys, the following way!
1. How to Determine Qibla Direction with Google Maps
- First, all you have to do is open the app Google Maps first. Usually this application is already available on Android devices. So, you don’t need to install the application again.
- Second, then you can search the location Kaaba Mecca Saudi Arabia in the search field. For example like the following picture!
- Third, after looking for it you also have to make sure the location Kaaba Mecca Saudi Arabia what you’re looking for is right, guys.
- Fourth, then you can reduce the scale of the map so that the location where you are is also visible. After that, you can point the tip of the Android cellphone in a direction that faces or leads to the location of the Kaabah of Mecca in Saudi Arabia that you have been looking for.
- The accurate blue highlight points to the location of the Kaabah of Mecca in Saudi Arabia. If it doesn’t lead to that location, you can rotate your Android phone until the blue highlight on the maps leads to the Kaabah of Mecca, Saudi Arabia, guys.
2. How to Determine Qibla Direction Using Muslim Apps
- Second, after you finish installing the application, you run the application > Then you will be asked to activate the call to prayer alarm. In this section you can choose which call to prayer you want to activate. For example the following image activates all the alarms.
- Third, if you have finished activating it, you will be shown the main view of this application. Go ahead, you tap menus’Qibla‘ to determine the Qibla direction.
- Fourth, then you will be shown the Qibla direction on the map view like the Google Maps application earlier. Well, the arrow from the point where you are located is the one that shows the direction of the Qibla of prayer.
- If you want to determine the Qibla direction with a compass, you can drag it and the display will change to a compass. Well, the direction of your Android cellphone until the needle fits shows the image of the Kaaba, guys.
3. How to Determine the Qibla Direction Using the Muslim Go . Application
- SecondAfter you have finished installing the application, you can immediately open the application and download it tap knob ‘Start‘ to start the application.
- Third, then you will enter the initial view of the application and on the main page immediately appear the Qibla direction which is shaped like a compass, precisely on the top right. For example, like the following picture, guys!
- It’s not just the Qibla direction, by using this application you can also enjoy the service of the nearest mosque location feature. So, this application will display the location of the mosque that is close to your location.
- In addition, you can also read the popular letters of the Koran. Well, this application can be used as an application to learn the Koran when you are outside or traveling.
4. How to Determine Qibla Direction with the Muslim Pro Application
- Second, after you install the application Muslim Pro, you are asked to select the language of the translation of the Quran. You just selectIndonesian‘. Like the following image example!
- Third, then you will enter the initial view of this application. In this section, just go ahead tap menus’Qibla‘. Like the following image example!
- Fourth, then this application will display the compass and the location of the Kaaba using maps. So, you just need to point the HP to determine the accurate Qibla direction, guys.
5. How to Determine the Qibla Direction with the Miqat Application
- Second, after you install the application Miqat, on the main page of this application will display the next prayer time, guys. Well, to determine the Qibla direction there are 2 options, namely the menu ‘3D Qibla‘ and ‘Qibla Map‘. As the first example, we tap menus’3D Qibla‘.
- Third, in this 3D Qibla you will be given directions to the direction of Qibla with a very cool 3D display.
- If, you select menu ‘Qibla Map‘ At the same time, this application will display the Qibla direction in the form of a map application in general, complete with the Qibla direction. Like the following image example!
- Don’t forget that before determining the Qibla direction, you must first calibrate. It is used to remove the magnetic effect that impairs the performance of the compass and obtain an accurate Qibla direction
Other recommended Qibla Prayer Directions Applications!
If the five methods above are no longer usable or no longer available on the Play Store, you can try using the most accurate Qibla direction application, guys!
1. Prayer Schedule, Qibla and Adhan
The first application to determine the Qibla direction is Prayer Times, Qibla and Adhan. Applications made by the nation’s children were apparently developed by developers Andi Unpam and has an app size of approx. 6.0MB don’t worry guys.
Actually this application has the main function to provide prayer time information based on the location where you are opening this application. Not only that, with this application you can also know the imsak schedule. That way you can find out when to break the fast just by using this application.
And most importantly, this application can be used to determine the Qibla direction and also the call to prayer alarm which of course is automatic according to the location where you are. Oh yes, this application supports up to 5 languages, including English, Indonesian, Malaysian, French and German.
|Name||Prayer Times, Qibla and Adhan|
2. Qibla Connect Find Direction – Prayer, Azan, Quran
How to determine the Qibla direction can use the application Qibla Connect Find Direction – Prayer, Azan, Quran this guys. This app was designed by Quran Reading with app size only approx 29MB don’t worry guys.
This application is very useful for Muslims in the world, who do not want to miss praying. Because, by using this application you can determine the Qibla direction.
The way it works is by tracking the location of the Kaaba, guys, and of course it can only be used online, so make sure you have an internet package. Eits, if you don’t have an internet package, don’t worry. Because this application can also be used offline by using a compass to determine the Qibla direction.
In addition to knowing the Qibla direction, this application also provides a schedule or prayer time. There is also a Halal Finder feature that serves to find out which places to eat are labeled halal.
|Name||Qibla Connect Find Direction – Prayer, Azan, Quran|
3. Umma – Quran, Prayer Times, Qibla, Ramadan
The application to determine the next Qibla direction is Umma – Quran, Prayer Times, Qibla, Ramadan. This app was developed by Muslim Ummah with app size approx. 24MB.
Actually, this application’s main feature is the Al-Quran. So, don’t be surprised if this application is very similar to the Al-Quran application in general. However, the features are not just that, by using this application you can find out the Qibla direction accurately.
In addition, you can find out the prayer schedule and even the imsakiyah schedule. So, it is easier for you to know when it is time to pray and also break the fast. There is also the Adhan feature to be used as a prayer reminder alarm, guys. So, this application can also be used as a prayer reminder application, guys.
|Name||Umma – Quran, Prayer Times, Qibla, Ramadan|
So, how about Smart Buddy? Now you know how to determine the Qibla direction for prayer using Android. Well, don’t forget to share the article on how to determine the Qibla direction for this prayer to other Smart Friends.
So that other Smart Friends also know how to determine the Qibla direction of prayer using Android. Oh yes, if you have criticism and suggestions on how to determine the direction of the Qibla for this prayer, you can write it down in the comments column below here
Other Interesting Articles!
Do not forget to LIKE we are Facebook, Follow Twitter and Instagram TipsPintar.com. Plus, so you don’t miss interesting videos from us, don’t forget Subscribe YouTube Channel TipsPintar.com