In the previous discussion, we examined how other people’s Tweets are saved on Twitter Android. Now that you know how to save tweets from other people, now is the time you knew how to delete the saved tweets.
Knowing how to delete saved tweets is also very important. So if you are happy with reading or viewing certain Tweets that you previously saved, you can delete them to find new Tweets that you can then save again. Simply put, knowing how to delete saved tweets won’t pile up tweets from other people in the bookmarks menu.
Do you already know how to delete saved tweets on Twitter? If you don’t know, don’t worry, all you have to do is listen to the tutorial below.
1. Please open the Twitter application installed on your Android phone.
2. When you have entered the homepage, please tap on the profile photo in the upper left corner.
3. Select a bookmark.
4. There are two ways to delete saved Tweets. First of all, you can delete them one by one. Second, do the deletion at the same time.
5. If you want to delete the saved tweets one by one, you can tap on the share icon of the tweet you want to delete. Then tap on Delete tweets from the bookmark and the deletion is complete.
6. However, if you want to delete a tweet at the same time, i.e. delete the entire tweet, all you have to do is tap on the three vertical dots in the top right corner, then tap on Delete All Bookmarks and the deletion is complete.
This is a tutorial on how to delete saved tweets on Twitter Android. Hope it’s useful.