Previously it was discussed that parents can create new profiles for their children with up to 8 profiles in the Youtube Kids application. The profile function itself serves to separate the viewing of the children from one another so that they are not confused with one another, although they are located or accessed via e-mail Smartphone The same. Of course, after you know how to create a new profile in the Youtube Kids application, you should also know how to delete a child’s profile in the Youtube Kids application.
Deleting a child’s profile is one of the tricks that you should know. So when your child or sibling is old enough or for various reasons no longer has access to the profile you created, e.g. If you want to delete a child’s profile in the Youtube Kids application, you can listen to the tutorial below.
1. Please open the Youtube Kids application that is switched on Smartphone She.
2. When you have entered the application, please select one of the child profiles.
3. You will be redirected to the Youtube Kids homepage and then tap on the lock symbol in the lower right corner – Settings.
4. Please select one of the child profiles by tapping on it, then enter the password for the Gmail account you use to register for the Youtube Kids application.
5. When you have made the settings, please select the profile of the child you want to delete.
6. Once the child’s profile is selected, please tap the three vertical dots in the upper right corner – delete this profile.
7. The child profile was successfully deleted and here are the results.
This is a guide on how to delete a child profile in the Youtube Kids application. Hope it’s useful.