Have you ever sent the wrong WhatsApp message? Surely you will feel bad and want to delete it. But you are confused about how to delete the WhatsApp message that has been sent.
Eits.. Take it easy guys, WhatsApp has a new feature that can delete sent WhatsApp messages. So don’t panic anymore, guys.
How to Delete Sent WhatsApp Messages
Well, for those of you who don’t know how to withdraw sent WhatsApp messages on Android and iOS. This time we will tell you how. Come on! Just take a look at this article, guys.
1. How to Delete Sent WhatsApp Messages on Android
- The first thing you do is make sure your WhatsApp updates to the latest version. Then for how to withdraw WhatsApp messages that have been sent, select the message you want to withdraw the message from.
- Press the message, until you see the trash can icon.
- Choose icon Rubbish bin the. Then, there will be an option “Delete For Me” or “Delete For Everyone“. Choose “Delete For Everyoneso that your message is not in
- When you have chosenDelete For Everyone“, so, it will appear “You have deleted this message” and on Androdi the person you sent the message to only said “This Message Has Been Deleted“.
2. How to Delete Sent WhatsApp Messages on iOS
- The first thing you have to do for how to delete WhatsApp messages that have been sent on Facebook iOS. You can press the message until it appears options on the message.
- Then, you can click the arrow to the right to find options delete.
- You will see icon Rubbish bin, then you can select it to delete the message.
- Next you will be given 2 choices, namely: Delete for Everyone and Delete for Me. You can choose Delete for Everyone.
- So, the message you sent has been deleted on each WhatsApp.
- This method can work if both smartphones haveupdates latest version of WhatsApp.
- If one of the smartphones is still using the old version of WhatsApp, this method will not work.
- If the message has passed 7 minutes, you also cannot delete the message. Except how to delete WhatsApp messages more than 7 minutes
That’s how to delete sent WhatsApp messages. It’s so easy, isn’t it? If you like this article, don’t forget to LIKE and SHARE so that it is useful for others and if you have criticism or suggestions you can fill in the comments column below.
Other Interesting Articles:
Do not forget to LIKE we are Facebook, Follow Twitter and Instagram TipsPintar.com. Plus, so you don’t miss interesting videos from us, don’t forget Subscribe YouTube Channel TipsPintar.com