Maybe you opened a website or website in Google Chrome and immediately started playing videos on that website? Well, if so, then you should disable the AutoPlay feature in the Google Chrome you are using.
Then what are the advantages of turning off the autoplay function? By turning off autoplay, we can save more money on the internet quota, otherwise we will play videos automatically so that the quota is used up quickly.
Google Chrome itself is one of the most popular browsers and is the most widely used by smartphone users, especially Android. This browser has a multitude of interesting functions and extensions and is certainly useful for users where the extension itself can be downloaded by users in the Google Chrome store to facilitate your internet activities.
As mentioned above, Google Chrome has a multitude of interesting functions that can support and simplify the operation. One of these functions is the dark mode. Well, one of the features that can make it easier for users is AutoPlay, which eliminates the need for users to press the play button manually.
Also read: How to enable the tab preview feature in Google Chrome
On the other hand, this feature can also lead us to make the internet quota more wasteful because if we don’t want to watch videos on a website, but Google Chrome plays them instead. For those of you who want to turn off the AutoPlay feature in Google Chrome, you can easily follow the steps below. Okay, just take a look and follow the steps as follows.
1. Open the app Google Chrome on your Android phone.
2. Then press three points in the upper right corner as shown below.
3. Then open the menu options settings.
4. Then press the menu option Page settings.
5. Then click media.
6. If so, press the menu option Automatic playback, then slide the button ON OFF left to turn off autoplay.
7. You can also filter the content to be played by using the menu option. to press Protected content.
On page Protected content There are three options, please choose one based on your needs:
- To be allowed to : to automatically play videos on a site.
- Ask first : When a video appears on a website, the child’s browser will ask if they want to play the video or not.
- clogged : If you select Blocked, the video will not play automatically, but you can still play it manually.
8th. complete. Congratulations, you have successfully disabled Autoplay in Google Chrome Android.
To turn off autoplay in Google Chrome, all you have to do is go to settings and turn off autoplay. Well, that’s the discussion that can be conveyed How to turn off the AutoPlay feature in Google Chrome Android which you can easily follow by following the steps above. Hopefully it can help and be useful to readers who don’t know how to do this.