Snapseed is an Android application developed by Google that focuses on Photo editor or the photo inside Smartphone. This application works on the same system as the Picsart application. This application can perform manipulations, add objects, draw on them image or photos etc.
Maybe Snapseed isn’t as popular as Picsart. However, this application has many features for editing image or photos in your gallery album. Although this Snapseed application doesn’t have as many features as Picsart, you can use this Snapseed application with specs Smartphone this is standard and does not require a lot of data in memory.
If you get image or full photo. However, you want to cut image or the photo because it is looking for a very important part so that the unimportant is removed. You can crop images or photos using the Snapseed application.
How to crop an image or photo with Snapseed.
1. Install the Snapseed application on the Play Store for those of you who don’t already have the application. Go to the main menu symbol – press the symbol Snapshot.
2. Tap open minded or Symbol (+). Select the image file or photo that you want to cut out.
3. Tap TOOL – Choose harvest.
4. Please cut according to your wishes or needs. Then tap the icon Checklist.
5. Tap EXPORT. This is useful for saving the results of cutting your picture or photo.
6. Select an option export according to your wishes. There are two options for this option.
- Export, a function that is used to save the results Crop image or your photos immediately in the gallery.
- Export as, a function that is used to save Crop image or your photo directly in the gallery Custom.
7. Here are the results.
This is a tutorial on how to crop photos or pictures using Snapseed on an Android phone. Much luck.