Now Instagram has become a lifestyle for some people. If you are already addicted to Instagram, you definitely want this feed Clean and tidy Instagram. Not to mention whether you are an admin or you have a business that runs on Instagram, of course it is very necessary to upload content and products every day. Inwepo has tips for you this time so that you can do it Upload automatically and scheduled on Instagram.
Perhaps not many thought it seemed mediocre when Instagram began releasing in 2010, but now Instagram can be global and become a trend especially for young people. Unlike in the past, Instagram now always offers new functions that make it easier for us to share media content.
There are, in fact, many things we can do on Instagram from just for fun, to becoming a celebrity, to making money or doing business. Of course, anyone who does business with Instagram has to be diligent Upload Photos of your products, so pendant may be interested in the products you are offering.
Well, it turns out you can do it all or schedule it all automatically. How one? See how below.
1. In the first step, make sure that youdownload andTo install Preview application.
2. In the second step, open the preview application and then Tap Next next Sign up select to preview app For free then Tap Choose.
3. The third step, check I have read and I agree then Tap Keep going next Sign up or sign in with your Instagram account.
4. Fourth step, Tap symbol plus that is then in the upper right corner Tap library to add a photo from the gallery Smartphone or choose take a picture to take photos directly from the camera.
5. Step five, Tap ENABLE to be able to take or select photos from the device. Next Tap and then press and hold the selected photo Tap Bubble icon.
6. The sixth step, write subtitle In the column provided for this purpose, then activate the button Plan contribution and set the date Upload and hours according to your wishes.
This is a tutorial on creating scheduled Instagram posts on Android. Hope it’s useful.