For new iPhone, iPad, or iPod users, you must be confused about how to create a new Apple ID account without using a credit card. because when you create a new account you will definitely be asked for credit card details.
For that we have to outsmart it so that we can have a new account without having to use a credit card. We can create a new Apple ID account in the USA, Indonesia, Japan, China or other countries without having to enter credit card details.
1. Before creating a new Apple ID account, you need to select an application that can be downloaded worldwide (all countries).
Example game “Candy Crush Saga” This game can be downloaded worldwide.
The goal is to create an Apple ID account without a credit card directly from your iPhone, iPad, and iPod.
3. Click on free installation then you create a new account “Create a new Apple ID”.
4. Select Japan, USA, Indonesia, Japan “日本” or any other country. Here we choose an example of how to create a Japanese country account.
5. If you follow the steps from number 1 – 3 correctly, there will be a “None” option when choosing a credit card.
6. Then enter “billing address” carelessly or freely.
7. When you have finished creating a Japanese Apple ID account, be sure to email it to confirm so that you can use the account.
Complete. How to create an Apple ID without a credit card on iPhone, iPad, and iPod.