With this JQuery library, it is hoped that the web programmer will find it easy to create or design a website display or website workstation.
Now I am going to give a tutorial on how to advertise a website ad with Q&A content or also as a FAQ. I’m not using a web framework here. Here with JQuery effects slideToggle () which is used to show or hide an object on the website.
Additionally, if you are planning on building a business, e-commerce, and blockchain-themed website, a question-and-answer (FAQ) is definitely required to increase productivity on your website.
Here’s how to use JQuery to display a Questions and Answers (FAQ) website.
Before starting, make sure you have the JQuery library in your website project. If you don’t have the library, you can visit the JQuery web link (https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/3.3.1/jquery.min.js). Then please press CTRL + S to download the library. Choose where to save your web project and click Save.
A. Create an FAQ website using HTML
1. Please activate a text editor such as Notepad ++, Sublime, Visual Code etc.
2. Please enter the script code below.
Tampilan Website Tanya-Jawab (FAQ).1. Apa itu Inwepo.co?Inwepo adalah sebuah website yang menyediakan tutorial seputar teknologi?2. Apa manfaat dari Inwepo.co?Agar masyarakat Indonesia dapat ilmu pengetahuan baru.
3. Save the result of the script code by pressing CTRL + S.
4. Select a storage location according to your requirements, enter the name “webfaq.html”.
5. Click on Save.
6. Locate the file earlier and then right click Mouse – open with – web browser app (Chrome or Mozilla).
Here are the results.
Make sure you save this script code in the project folder which contains the JQuery library.
B. Creating toggle slides for the FAQ view with JQuery
1. Add the script code below.
Put the script code above under the tag
Q&A website ad (FAQ).