TikTok is a very popular music video platform application around the world. The TikTok application allows users to create an interesting short video using the effects or filters available in the application.
More than 100 million users installed this application on the Play Store, even TikTok itself has claimed to have more than 800 million active users on its application. The users of this application are usually dominated by young people who enjoy dancing or dancing.
There are many very useful and interesting features that you can use in the Tiktok application, including the personal account feature. This feature locks your TikTok account so that no one can see the content or videos you created, except for people who followed you. If you are interested in using the private account feature, please follow below how to create a private or locked Tiktok account.
1. Please open the Tiktok application on your Android phone.
2. Next, please press Menu on the home page of the TikTok application I bottom right.
3. Then, in the profile area, press Menu or Three-point symbol at the top right to get to the settings menu.
4. Continue by going to menu. to press Privacy and security.
5. Then watch out for them Private account. Please enable this feature by pressing or activating the slider or switch on the right until it turns green.
6. If it is active, your account is private or locked. Every time someone visits your profile later, they must first follow you in order to see the video you have created, as shown below.
That’s it how to easily and correctly create a private or blocked Tiktok account. By enabling this feature, it means that anyone who wants to see the videos you have created must follow you first and you are ok with it.