Sometimes when we rummage we need a side network be directly accessible offline whenever we need it. Can we save the page network how bookmarkbut the downside of saving pages network how bookmark is that we can only open this page if it is connected to Internet only.
To do this, turn a page network to PDF is the right solution for you because you can open it in mode offline although.
Here I give Tutorials How to save a page network to the PDF Browser in Desktop even very easy without any problems.
In Tutorials we will use that Browser The latest Opera because it is simpler and Opera itself has prepared a special function to change a page network to PDF.
If you don’t have one yet, download used to be the Opera browser.
1. Open the Opera browser and page network you want to convert to PDF.
2. Then click on menu in the upper left corner.
3. Then choose Book page.
4. And click Save as PDF.
5. Name the file whatever you want and click Save on computer.
6. The website was updownload as PDF click on the symbol Folder.
7. Here you can open the results immediately.
8. Done, page network was successfully converted to PDF.
This is a tutorial on converting a web page to PDF on a PC or laptop. Much luck.