Cloud computing systems have advanced into different areas. Almost all technology fields in the world have now implemented the cloud principle. Besides being easy and not necessary to have the equipment, we also don’t have to incur ongoing electricity bills as we don’t use running equipment. By simply paying the provider the cost of using the cloud, we can use the system we need at no great expense.
If you’re new here, first open the link below:
How to Create an AWS (Amazon Web Service) Account
In this tutorial we explain how to connect to a cloud server using gitbash. Git is Version control system which can remember every file change. Git is very effective and fast, especially to help us create large projects without spending a lot of money. Well, without further ado, let’s begin the operation.
1. After signing up with AWS, we need to sign up with console from AWS itself by pressing the button in the upper right corner.
2. If so, AWS will take you to the console home page. Select Start a virtual machine create a new computer system.
3. This time we are using Ubuntu 16.04. Enter Ubuntu in the search bar, then select Ubuntu Server 16.04 LTS.
4. If so, we can configure the system that we will build in our cloud. For this time we use the free tier be free. We can click Next: Configure Instance Details Add the settings according to preference. But this time we’re going straight ahead review and begin only.
5. After that we will be redirected to the verification page before we finally start our own cloud operating system.
6. After that we need to create a key that will be used to connect to AWS. Make sure the key is kept in a safe / duplicated place so it is not lost. Note: If the key is lost, our AWS account cannot be used.
7. If so, our cloud system is already running on AWS servers. Let’s wait a moment while you configure the AWS server.
8. If so, we can do it associate from the AWS server and our computer via gitbash. The trick is to click associate the one next door Start instance then we take example provided as a key for associate.
9. We open our Gitbash and then connect to the AWS server by entering the example copied earlier. Secure! Your computer is already connected to the AWS cloud computer!
This time, that’s the tutorial for creating an AWS account, good luck.