A PC or laptop certainly contains various components. For some, among others, such as Processors, graphic card (Graphic card), RAM to memory components (Storage) no matter whether HDD or SSD. The existence of these components will certainly complement each other so that a laptop or PC can work optimally and according to needs.
In addition, each of the existing components certainly has strengths and values Benchmarks different. Like in processor Intel Core i7 with Core i5 certainly has value Benchmarking different. In one case, of course, we often hear whether an application can run with laptop specifications like A or, for example, which laptop or PC specifications AAA games like Assassin’s Creed, GTA V or The Witcher can play. Of course, let’s check that Benchmarks of components so we can find out whether or not the application or game can run later.
This time the author will provide a tutorial on how to measure (Benchmarking) Applications, especially games, on your PC or laptop. The steps can be seen as follows:
1. Open your browser application, then open the Game Debate web.
2. Then, after entering the main page, select the game you want to play Benchmarks (here the author gives an example for the game FIFA 20).
3. Then in the dialog box “Can I walk …”, enter the processor and graphics card type of your laptop or PC device. When you click next. (If you don’t know the specs of your laptop / pc please check first).
How to view laptop / pc specs in Windows 10
4. Then activate the check box for the “Multi-GPU” option. Then enter the RAM capacity of your laptop or PC as well. Then click Check specifications.
5. The results are shown as follows.
A green check mark indicates that your component meets the criteria of the game. The gray check mark indicates that your component still meets the criteria, but at the minimum limit. If it doesn’t meet the criteria, it will be marked (X) and colored red. Hence this tutorial, hopefully useful.