Indosat IM3 is a GSM provider that has many users in Indonesia.
Indosat also provides various services Indosat Ooredoo internet packages at affordable and varied prices.
Are you confused about how to check Indosat quota and check other Indosat packages? Come on, check here.
List of Ways to Check Quota of Other Providers
Not only that, there are also the cheapest Indosat promo packages available. Of course, you will check the remaining quota after buying the package.
For those of you who are in a hurry and really need credit, you can use the way to get emergency credit at Indosat, guys. So you don’t have to bother looking for a counter to buy credit when you’re stuck.
So, to make your internet faster, you try setting the Indosat APN on your smartphone, it’s guaranteed that your internet will be faster, guys.
Or if you use another provider, you can also set this APN on all operators.
Immediately, let’s discuss how to check Indosat Ooredoo quota. So, watch carefully, guys!
How to Check Indosat Ooredoo Quota
There are various ways to check Indosat IM3 quota, starting from UMB, SMS and applications. So, let’s just see how!
We will tell you the easiest and most complete way, guys.
1. How to Check Indosat IM3 Quota Via UMB
- First, dial *363# and make a call.
- Second, after that type the number ‘5‘ to choose ‘Other‘ > Then type the number ‘3‘ to choose ‘Internet/Call/SMS‘ and tap ‘send‘.
- Third, then type the number ‘8‘ to choose ‘Status & Info‘ > Then type the number ‘1‘ to choose ‘Check quota‘ and tap ‘send‘.
- Fourth, then you type ‘1‘ to choose ‘Internet packages‘ and wait for an SMS from the operator, it will show your remaining Indosat internet quota.
Also Read: How to Get the Latest Indosat Emergency Credit (Toll Credit)
2. How to Check Indosat Quota via SMS
Besides using UMB, we can also check Indosat’s quota using SMS, which is really easy, guys. Come on, check it out!
- First, open ‘Message‘ > Then type ‘USAGE‘ and send to ‘363‘. Like the following image example.
- Second, then you will get an SMS containing the rest of your Indosat data package.
3. How to Check Indosat Yellow Quota Through the myIM3 Application
Well, if this one is even easier guys, the next way to check Indosat quota is to use an application. In addition to checking Indosat’s quota, you can also buy internet packages here, guys.
Because in this myIM3 application you can find many promos every month.
- First, download and install the application’myIM3‘ in Play Store for Android users or on AppStore for iOS users.
- Second, insert ‘Your Phone Number and Password‘ > Then tap knob ‘Login‘.
- Third, after that you tap ‘REMAINING QUOTA‘ > Then your remaining Indosat internet quota will appear, to see the details you can tap icon down arrow. For example like the following picture.
- Taraa.. now the details or details of your remaining Indosat internet quota have appeared. For example like the following picture.
Well, now you know how to check Indosat Ooredoo quota. You can choose which method you like the most and you think is the easiest, guys.
Oh yeah, for those of you who use other providers, don’t worry, guys, we also have a way to check the quota for all operators.
If you have suggestions or opinions, please give them in the comments column and don’t forget to share this article
Other Articles About Indosat Ooredoo!
Do not forget to LIKE we are Facebook, Follow Twitter and Instagram TipsPintar.com. Plus, so you don’t miss interesting videos from us, don’t forget Subscribe YouTube Channel TipsPintar.com