It is undeniable that nowadays it is easier to shop online than directly to the store. Especially now that there are so many online shopping site with various promos. So besides being easier it is also economical.
But unfortunately, the drawback of online shopping is that it is easy to get caught by the online shop fraud mode. Because the buyer has to transfer first before the product is sent. Therefore, to avoid the fraudulent mode, you need to check the account number of the seller first.
Has the account number been reported as fraud or not. Well, don’t know how to do it yet, just take a look!
Here’s How to Check Fraud Account Numbers
One of the online shopping tips to avoid feeling disappointed because of being cheated. Mending just listened to how it’s done!
1. Via ‘CekRekening.id’
- First, visit the site ‘Cekrekening.id‘ > Then you will go to the main page, just select the bank whose account you want to check. For example here selecting ‘BCA – Bank Central Asia‘.
- Second, then enter the account number > Then tick ‘I’m not a robot‘ > After that tap knob ‘CHECK ACCOUNT‘.
- Next, the account number will appear. If you ever commit fraud then there will be a warning. If not, then the statement has never been reported. Like the following example!
Also Read: Becoming an Anti-Plastic Country! These are 10 hilarious Thai people’s behavior when shopping
2. Via ‘Kredibel.co.id’
- First, visit the site ‘Kredibel.co.id’ > Then you will enter the main page, you just enter the account number you want to check.
- After that, the description will appear. If it is fraud, a warning message box will appear and also the number of the complainant who reported the account number. Like the following example!
So, how are you smart? Now you know how to find a fraudulent account number. So, be careful when transacting online.
Oh yes, don’t forget to share this article with your friends too! So that they are not exposed to fraud mode
Other Interesting Articles!
Do not forget to LIKE we are Facebook, Follow Twitter and Instagram TipsPintar.com. Plus, so you don’t miss interesting videos from us, don’t forget Subscribe YouTube Channel TipsPintar.com