The author will provide a tutorial on how to change the time format in WordPress. This is useful for showing when an article was published on your website. This time format has two types, namely 12 hours (am and pm) and 24 hours. There are some countries that use the 12-hour time format (am and pm), such as the United States, and some countries that use the 24-hour time format, such as Indonesia.
1. Activate the web browser application on your computer or laptop.
2. Type www.domain.com/wp-admin in the address bar and press Enter. The website www.domain.com/wp-admin can be replaced by your website with WordPress installed.
3. Enter the correct username and password, press Enter or click Sign In.
4. Click on Settings – General.
5. Scroll down until you find the options column Time format. Select the available time format options that appear on your website.
6. Click on save Changes to save the changes to the selected time format. Wait a moment.
7. View the results after adjusting the time format to suit your needs. You can see your website.
This is how you can change the time format according to your needs when creating a website with WordPress. It also depends on the target visitor in the world. If your website is attracting visitors from abroad, it is better to use the 12-hour time format (am and pm). If your website is targeting visitors from Indonesia, it is better to use a 24 hour time format. This change in time format has a huge impact on how articles are published on your website.
Therefore. How to change the time format in WordPress. Much luck.