keyboard is one of the most important applications on Android, because without keyboard We cannot write, chat, text messages on Android. But sometimes bored of the looks keyboard the standard setting on our Android itself, the standard keyboard, is not comfortable to use, but we can replace a better keyboard. Many keyboards are made easier for users, you can find them on Google Play.
Lots of apps keyboard we can do it for free download and use it from google play. How to replace keyboard On Android, here are the steps:
1 Open Google Play.
2. Show column seek Google play.
3rd type keyboard in the search field to find applications keyboard.
4th Tap Stud “more” to view all apps keyboard.
5. Choose and Install keyboard that you like
6. Wait download until done.
7. When it’s done now Tap stud “OPEN MINDED”.
8. Follow the installation instructions keyboard that you To install.
9. How to replace it automatically Instructions, Go to Settings (Settings icon) > Languages and inputs.
10. Check apps keyboard that you download before (example: Google keyboard).
11. Change Keyboard standard Will keyboard what you want (example: google keyboard).
Go out Pop up Message when you check and activate the keyboard. Choose OK.
12. Please try keyboard that you have replaced, whether it works or not.
13. If the keyboard has not been replaced, it means you have not changed it Keyboard standard Will keyboard You want (read step 11).
Many keyboard with interesting features like Text correction, Gesture input, Change color Keyboards, Change theme to keyboard, even use photos for themes keyboard you can do this depending on the application keyboard What is ssupport or not.
Read more guides for Android beginners.