Pokemon GO is a game that relies on MAP and GPS for the location we are in. In this game we are told to take a real walk to find Pokemon and catch them. Very inconvenient for a lazy person who usually just plays in the room.
There is a way to change or change the GPS location while playing Pokemon GO without leaving the house or the place where we are playing the Pokemon GO game. This method can help you go to PokeStop and look for Pokémon near PokeStop for points, Pokeball, and more Products others without leaving home. Here’s how:
1. To install tsProtector 8+ to play with Games Pokemon Go in iOS jailbreak. Read: How To Jailbreak Pokemon Go On iOS
2. Open Cydia and seek LocationFaker (iOS 8.9) then To install.
3. Then add a new repository in Cydia to install PokePatch. Call up the menu Source – Add then enter the address http://ryleyangus.com/repo
4. If already installed Repositoryit works now Repository Ryley’s repo selection All packages and swipe down to find PokePatch.
5. Run LocationFaker again, find the location you want, and then enable the button AT.
6. Now try again to open Pokemon Go.
Congratulations, your location is subject to change
How to Change GPS Location in Pokemon GO on Android