In this tutorial, the author shares how to change folder icon in Windows 10. You may be fed up with the standard Windows look and feel as the folder color in Windows 10 is just yellow. Actually we can Custom Folder display in Windows 10, but most people don’t know how to change folder icon display in Windows 10. For this tutorial, we only need an .ico formatted image file that will be used to replace the folder icon in Windows 10.
Here is a tutorial on how to change folder icons in Windows 10 without apps.
1. In the first step, prepare the image file which you can download from the Deviantart site.
Remarks: To search for a specific image, in the field seek You enter the name of the image you want to search, for example Iron Man’s folder icon (make sure to add the word folder icon for each search).
click Download to download images.
2. Open Windows Explorer.
3. Select the folder in which you want to replace the icon with the downloaded file download previously.
4. Then right-click and choose Properties.
5. Click on Customize tab and choose Change symbols.
6. Then click Search and look for files that contain download Then click and OK.
7. Then click OK again – Use – OK.
8. Changes are immediately visible, now the folder display on your laptop or PC is cooler.
This is the tutorial on how to change the folder icon in Windows 10 without an application. Much luck.