There are tons of productivity apps with tons of benefits that we can download for free from the Play Store. These uses are enough to meet our needs, especially for school children and office workers.
Well, of course, for a student or office worker, one cannot separate from the activity of copying and reproducing data in the form of writing. On this occasion, the author gives tips on how to turn your smartphone into a machine Photocopy.
Of course, if you are a student, you have had times when teacher told you to reproduce the scriptures in a book. Or for parents usually have to do Photocopy KTP for example for urgent purposes. With the existence of an Android phone, we can handle everything easily and quickly.
Not only can it be used to communicate with Android smartphones, we can also use it like a scanner or computer Photocopy simple. Additionally, we can also convert your writing and signature to a PDF file, here is the full method.
How to make Android look like a copier
1. The first step is to make sure you have downloaded the Notebloc application from the Play Store.
2. Open the Notebloc application, then you will be presented with 2 options to select a photo file from the gallery or directly from the camera. For this tutorial we will use the camera. So tap on the camera icon and take a picture with the camera as usual.
3. Next we are directed to the Margin Settings menu. At this stage, you can draw a border line to choose which parts to scan. When you’re finished tapping the next check mark, tap Color to change the color to black and white like a copier.
4. When it’s gone black and white, tap the checklist below again, then tap 3 dots or select More to bring up another menu.
5. Finally, you can send the scanned file directly to an email or save it in the gallery. You can also tap Print to print it directly to a connected printer.
Complete. This is how Android becomes a copier. Much luck.