Once no do you experience when you’re writing? e-mail, but you accidentally hit the send button? Surely it would be very confusing to return it again right?
Even more e-mail it is important or sent to someone important too. But now you no need to be confused, because Gmail provides a feature to cancel messages that have already been sent.
[irp posts=”10243″ name=”Cara Menghapus Pesan WhatsApp yang Sudah Terkirim”]
Here’s How To Cancel Emails That Have Been Sent in Gmail
How to Cancel a Sent Email
- First, you have to login use account Gmail you.
- Second, on display Gmail you choose icon Settings which is on the right. Then select the option Settings or Settings.
- Third, in options Settings, there will be various kinds of menus that will be displayed. To cancel your message look for options Undo send, then put a check mark on the option and provide the desired time.
- Fourth, if all the steps above are complete, then you just have to save the settings. The way you live scroll down to press the button save Change.
- Now try to send a message to your friend. Then there will be a notification to cancel the message. You just have to choose Undo to cancel.
Well, that’s how to cancel e-mail which has already been sent to Gmail. If you have suggestions or opinions, please fill in the comments column. Like and share this article so that you #AlwaysMoreKnow
Do not forget to LIKE we are Facebook, Follow Twitter and Instagram TipsPintar.com. Plus, so you don’t miss interesting videos from us, don’t forget Subscribe YouTube Channel TipsPintar.com