Currently, many online stores offer credit / installment features to make payments easier if the item you want to buy is high in price while the buyer is low in income, but unfortunately we need a credit card.
Creating a credit card when a complicated and difficult process is required, especially for low income earners. But don’t worry, you don’t have to worry as services are now available that can help buyers credit / install goods without a credit card.
Kredivo is a cardless loan application with a registration process of just 1 minute and the approval process takes less than 1 hour. Kredivo has teamed up with 150+ Online retailer how Tokopedia, Shopee, Bukalapak, Sociolla, Blibli, JD.ID, Lazada, VIP Plaza, Berrybenka, Kaskus, RedDoorz, and many others and You can use it in the online shop. You can also buy credit / data packages and pay your bills right from the app. Purchasing process in Dealers done with just 2 clicks.
Kredivo makes it easy for those of you who like to shop online in installments but don’t have a credit card. Since basically the process of creating a credit card takes a long time and the requirements are difficult, having Kredivo or no card credit will make online shopping installments easier and faster.
Make sure you must meet the following requirements for a smooth registration of your kredivo account:
- Status of Indonesian Citizens (WNI)
- Have a KTP (identity card)
- Have a bank account (Mandiri, BCA, etc.)
- Between 18 and 60 years old
- Based in JABODETABEK, Surabaya, Medan, Bandung, Semarang, Palembang or Denpasar
- Have at least 1 account E-commerce
- Earn at least 3,000,000 IDR, –
How to register a KREDIVO account (credit without a card) guaranteed to be accepted:
Download Kredivo on Android
Download Kredivo on iOS
1. Download and To install Kredivo App for free in the Android Play Store or in the iOS iPhone / iPad Apps Store
2. A direct transaction display for Kredivo users will appear on the homepage Tap “Apply for Kredivo” – Select installation: Payment in 3 to 12 months and Tap on Express
3. Next Tap Verify with Facebook Account for the verification process.
4. There is a personal information form that you must fill out correctly. When you’re not working, you can choose Self-employed – Make sure you fill in work experience and monthly income. 3,000,000 IDR to get it easier Approval – Tap Submit.
5. Complete the following requirements; B. Uploading an ID card – Connect at least 1 ecommerce account (Tokopedia, Bukalapak, Shopee etc) – Enter a contact emergency – Tap Submit and wait a few minutes for your account to be authorize
6th process authorize takes less than an hour if your account already exists authorize then you will get a notification like the following:
7. In the next step you can activate the account and define the PIN.
Your kredivo account can now be used directly for online payments. Complete.