For those of you who are using WhatsApp chat application on iPhone who want to switch to Android, you will surely experience confusion and wonder how to transfer your WhatsApp account from iPhone / iOS to Android without the contents of losing chat messages along with their photos and videos.
For some WhatsApp users today, the content of their chat is an important thing that should not be lost, especially if the content of the chat is about their tasks and work. Of course, it is very inconvenient if the important chat content is suddenly lost or deleted when the WhatsApp account is moved to another mobile phone.
WhatsApp does not offer backup and transfer functions for different operating system users like Android to iOS / iPhone or iOS / iPhone to Android. But you don’t have to worry anymore because now you can transfer the WhatsApp account to a new mobile phone with the help of the MobileTrans application without fear of data loss.
MobileTrans is a software for backing up and transferring WhatsApp data / files such as message content, document files, photos and videos.
Here is how to backup, transfer and restore WhatsApp from iPhone to Android.
1. Download and install the MobileTrans software on the PC / laptop.
Download MobileTrans for free
2. Run MobileTrans and then select the WhatsApp Transfer menu.
3. Next, select the “Transfer WhatsApp Messages” menu. (In addition to WhatsApp, it also supports LINE, Viber, Kik and Wechat applications). If you want to back up the data on a PC first, please select the “Back up WhatsApp messages” menu.
4. Next, connect your HP / iPhone and Android device to your PC / laptop.
Note: For Android users it is mandatory to enable the USB debugging menu in the settings menu of the development options.
Also Read: How To Enable Developer Options On Android
If you don’t know how to enable the USB debugging menu, there is a guide to the MobileTrans software later.
5. When both HP statuses are connected (connected) and tick all on the WhatsApp status data menu screen, then the “Start” button.
6. Wait for the process to complete.
7. Wait for the results to be transferred and copied. Done, good luck.