Video is one of the media whose job it is to transfer information from one object to another by moving several pictures joined together. Music is one of the media that play a role in transferring information from one object to another through audio (waves). It can be seen in the video for the public. However, the video being watched does not contain any music, that is, watching the video with no sound or music, so that viewers get bored while watching the video.
Hence, the previous videos need to be changed by adding sound or music first to make the video more interesting. You can do this with the help of the DU Recorder App. DU Recorder is an application for recording screens on Smartphone, and this application has a function of adding music or background in the videos.
How to add songs to videos on Android.
1. Install the DU Recorder application on the Play Store. Go to the main menu symbol – press the symbol DU recorder. If this is not your first time signing in, press the application DU recorder Once again.
2. Tap the symbol three points in the list of videos you want to edit.
3. Tap To edit.
4. Tap Add music.
5. Tap Add music again. Choose the music that’s inside Smartphone according to your wishes. Then tap on the symbol Plus (+) what’s right.
6. Set the music speed, the music intonation, the music duration or a specific piece of music. After setting, tap preview. If you think the music preview results are not appropriate, please tap return At Smartphone and edit again until it is complete and suitable for you. If you think the music preview is appropriate, please tap return At Smartphone you and type Confirmation. Then tap OK.
7. After adding music to the video. Please tap to save that’s in the top right corner. Wait a few moments for the adding music video to appear.
Now you can add music to your own videos. You made a video of advice with good music slow and sad, make a video travel with uplifting music, making a birthday video for someone with lively and happy music for children and so on. So try to add music to the video according to the video content so that it can be satisfactorily viewed, viewed, interested, and enjoyed by the community.
This is a tutorial on adding songs to videos on Android. Much luck.