Genymotion is an Android emulator that can be run on a PC, laptop or notebook. Genymotion is an application that has a price for every package. The more functions, the more expensive the package price. However, you can still use the Genymotion application for free, but there are restrictions on how you can use the functions.
Genymotion is an application that has many Android emulators in it so that you can test the results of optimizing Android applications.
Genymotion comes highly recommended for those of you who want to test or testing the result of making Android applications from different softwarelike Android Studio, Construct 2 and many more. Genymotion can be run with the help of the app VirtualBox which serves as a bridge to virtually connect applications with the operating system. This application is for those of you who want to become one developer Android.
The author will provide a tutorial on adding an Android emulator in the Genymotion application. This is suitable for you as a developer to test the creation of Android applications.
How to add an Android emulator to the Genymotion app.
1. Open the app Genymotion on your computer or laptop. If you haven’t installed the app yet Genymotion on your computer or laptop then you should download Genymotion app first.
2. Please click on the symbol settings to login first. If you do not have a Genymotion member account, you can register a new account on the Genymotion site. If a username is listed in Genymotion, skip to step 3.
3. Click the icon Add to on the dashboard display in Genymotion. Wait a few minutes for the Android emulator selection screen to appear.
4. Click the down arrow on each emulator to view its specifications. Next, click Next.
5. Then select the Android emulator that you want to add to Genymotion. However, to add the emulator you must have an internet connection and sufficient internet quota data. Now create the emulator name as desired. Next, click Next.
6. Wait a while to do it download Android emulators. Duration download it depends on the internet speed.
7. When the process download The Android emulator has reached 100% or is complete. Then click End. Wait for the previous display to close.
8. Here are the results.
This is a tutorial on adding an Android emulator in the Genymotion application. Much luck.