Voice notifications for incoming WhatsApp messages can already be created. But what if WhatsApp notifications are in the form of flashing LED lights and have interesting shapes? It must be very interesting, doesn’t it. But we can do this by relying on an application called NotifyBuddy.
The NotifyBuddy application is an application that can be used to display LED lights on the screen of your Android device. This application does not require the device’s built-in LED light as this application will display an LED light on the screen of the Android device. Android users just need to install the NotifyBuddy application and set the LED light indicator.
1. First download the application NotifyBuddy in the Play Store and install it. After the application is successfully installed, simply open the NotifyBuddy application.
Also read: How to add colorful notification LEDs on Android screen
2. Before activating the notification light, allow some application settings first. This includes permission to view notifications, permission to run applications in the background, and permission to optimize the device battery. Click the right arrow to continue. Then click the check mark to start making LED lights.
3. Find the WhatsApp application and activate it. Then click the icon settings to adjust the LED light indicator. First, make sure that the LED light function is activated.
4. To change the LED color, find Features Standard LED color. Click the Standard LED Color function, choose a color, and then click Select.
5. Click on LED shape to change the appearance of the LED shape. Choose a shape, if you choose a free LED light shape, the shape of the light will be used as a notification immediately. However, if you choose a premium lamp shape, you can buy the LED lamp shape or watch a 30 second advertisement to display the LED lamp shape for 24 hours.
6. Click on LED size to change the size of the LED light indicator. click position to set the layout of the LED lights on the Android screen. Adjust the position of the LED lights by using the console button in the center of the screen when you click on it Save and return.
7. Now Android HP users can exit the application. Recall: Quit the application, do not close the application. Complete. click try to see the LED light indicator when a WhatsApp message is received.
8. The following is an example of an LED light indicator when an incoming WhatsApp message is received.
By using the NotifyBuddy application, all Android device users can display an LED notification light when a WhatsApp message arrives. Besides WhatsApp, Android phone users can also view LED light notifications for other applications like Instagram, Tik Tok, Twitter, Snapchat and other applications. Android users can also set the shape of the LED light and the color of the various LED lights for each application.