Last July 2022, Instagram tested a new feature called restrict or restrictions. After a series of tests over the past few months, Instagram finally rolled out the feature in October restrict it to the public.
Specialty restrict is a feature of Instagram to fight bullying which often happens on social media, led by Adam Mosseri. Specialty restrict itself can be activated in three ways, namely via settings, comment fields and user accounts. The previous discussion also reviewed how to enable the feature restrict through these three methods.
Also read: Easy ways to enable Instagram’s restriction feature on Android
Just so you know after you start the feature restrict, a few days later Instagram relaunched a new feature about the fight bullying on Instagram stories. The functions on Instagram Stories are in the form of stickers Anti-bullying.
For those of you who know or use Instagram Stories a lot, using stickers is a good idea Anti-bullying Instagram is supposed to remind other people (followers) not to do things bullying on Instagram. You already know how to use stickers Anti-bullying on Instagram? If not, please see the tutorial below.
1. Please open the Instagram application installed on your Android phone.
2. Tap the camera icon when you are logged into the Instagram homepage.
3. Please create stories, you can create them from the phone gallery or from the camera.
4. Then tap on the folded smile icon.
5. Select the sticker with your mouth open.
6. Share your stories.
7. When other people see the stories you created, tap the sticker image with their mouth open and they will get advice from Instagram.
This is a tutorial on how to fight actions bullying on Instagram stories. Hope it’s useful.