Twitter is one of the social media outlets that allows users to send and read text messages of 140 characters or less, but as of November 7, 2022, it dropped to 280 characters, known as chirps or tweets. Twitter was founded by Jack Dorsey in May 2006 and has become one of the most visited sites on the Internet. Twitter has the nickname as’Short message‘ from the Internet.
It was quiet when the Instagram application first launched, but now Twitter has become one of the most influential social media outlets. For active Twitter users, many tweets must be stored in personal accounts. But you know, when we can see old tweets belonging to personal accounts and tweets belonging to other people.
Then how can you see old tweets belonging to personal accounts or someone else’s accounts on Twitter? It’s easy, let’s just follow a few simple steps below.
1. Download Twitter app in the Play Store and install it on your device. Open the Twitter app and create an account or sign in with your email or phone number.
2. To see old tweets belonging to personal accounts or accounts of other people, enter the code in the format “(from: username) since: yyyy-mm-dd to: yyyy-mm-dd“Change the username to the account name, yyyy to year, mm to month, and dd to date.
For example, let’s say you want to see old tweets from Ariana Grande (@arianagrande) from Jan 1, 2022 to Jan 1, 2022. Then enter the code “(from: arianagrande) until: 01/01/2021 since: 01/01/2021“Click the Enter key or click the icon seek. The Twitter app will instantly display Ariana Grande’s tweets from May 1, 2022 to May 1, 2022.
3. In addition to the above method, you can also archive and download all the tweets from the oldest tweets to the most recent tweets that belong to your personal account. Click your Twitter icon. Choose ‘Settings and data protection‘.
4. Click on the menu ‘account‘. Then look for the menu category ‘Data and authorizations‘, select and click’Your Twitter data‘.
5. For download all tweets password Your Twitter account and click the button ‘confirmation‘. Push the button ‘Download archive‘ to the download all of your tweets on twitter. Later, all of your tweets will be sent directly to the email address registered on your Twitter account. Wait about 30 days.
6. Done, isn’t it ?.
That is the explanation of the tutorial ‘Easy Ways to See Old Tweets on Twitter’. Much luck.