Google Chrome is the most widely used browser by internet users around the world. Both on the web and in applications, Chrome is always the first choice, because Chrome has a variety of interesting functions that can be used by its users.
One of the interesting features of Chrome is that they have a Chrome Web Store, which is a meeting point for applications that can make work easier and support the activities of users when using Chrome.
Speaking of problems with the Google Chrome extension. Did you know that Opera browser users can use Chrome extensions in their browsers? If you are one of the loyal users of Opera, you should know how to use Google Chrome extensions. If you don’t know how, then you can follow the tutorial below.
1. Please open the Opera browser.
2. Click the Opera logo in the top left corner – Extensions – download Renewal.
3. Type install chrome extensions in the search bar.
4. Click on Add to Opera and wait a few seconds for the installation process. If the installation is successful, the icon will install Chrome Extensions will be in the top right corner.
5. Please open the Chrome Web Store link to find the extension you want. In this tutorial, Dark Reader is used as an extension. To use Dark Reader, please click on the extension.
6. Add to Opera, it will be displayed Pop up, please click OK.
7. You will be redirected to the extension page to install, so please click Install.
8. The installation process was successful, and here are the results.
Now, if you need an extension that isn’t available in the Opera browser, you can use that in Google Chrome. If you’re following the above tutorial, you’ll want to use Google Chrome even though it’s in Opera.
This is a simple guide on how to use Google Chrome extensions in Opera. Hope it’s useful.