Released in 2003, steam is one of platform Application distribution / Games the most famous digital one to this day. Prioritizing the convenience of buyers and customers developer, Steam gives users a lot of flexibility and effectiveness in browsing and using it platform She.
One of the convenience platform in the buyer’s realm is the buyer’s convenience in purchasing the product through to completing the product return process (commonly referred to as). refund).
In this article we will go through the process refund to Games that we bought platform Steam.
Remarks: procedure refund the same applies to applications (except Games) bought at platform Steam.
1. time refund only for 14 days or 2 weeks from the date of purchase Games.
2. Games not played for more than 2 hours.
1. Before doing refund, do the process Sign up to the Steam account, which will be processed later.
2. On the Steam homepage, click the button help located at the top of the page, and then choose an option steam support.
3. On the Steam page Support, choose an option Purchases.
4. In the section Purchases, later we receive information in the form of purchase aids on the purchase history of the application / Games. In the purchase history, Select game / app what will be refund.
5. After selecting the application / Games that we want to edit, we’ll be redirected to the purchasing issues page later. Please select an option on this page I want a refund.
6. To confirm our request, select the option I want to request a refund.
7. After we have confirmed our request, Steam will later ask us to provide additional information about the request refund for application / Games tied together. After entering additional information, click the button Submit request to further process our request.
After submitting a request refund, Steam will review our request no later than 24 hours after submitting the request. Steam will later confirm our request and provide the results Game Refunds to us no later than 7 days after confirmation by Steam.
So are the instructions Game Refunds paid on Steam. Hope it’s useful.