If we register as a local guide with Google, other users or the public can see all of the ratings we have given. However, it turns out that Google has provided profile settings that allow Local Guides to hide reviews they have submitted from other users or the public.
As a local guide, we should let the public see what ratings we have given. However, if privacy is important to you, you can easily hide any reviews you’ve left through the Local Guide profile settings. Do you remember how If not, please see the tutorial below.
1. Please open the Google Maps application on the Smartphone She.
2. When you have called up the start page of the Google Maps application, please tap on the three horizontal lines in the upper left corner.
3. Select your post, then tap the three vertical dots in the top right corner.
4. Select the profile settings and deactivate the display of posts in your profile by swiping left.
5. On the post page, tap the three vertical dots, then view your public profile.
6. The following is an example before and after deactivating show items in your profile.
The above tutorial is perfect for those of you who leave random reviews because you don’t know or don’t understand the purpose of creating Google Local Guides. However, if you really want to hide all the reviews from the public because you think they are not for the public then please hide them by implementing the tutorial above.
This is a guide on how to easily hide posts in Google Local Guides. Hope it’s useful.