Pinterest is one of the largest social media for sharing pictures in the world. Though not soboom Instagram, there are still a lot of people who prefer Pinterest. Pinterest itself now has millions of users in various categories. Of course, for those of you looking for images, Pinterest is an alternative place. Based on the image of the food, Fan art, Landscapes, cartoons and more.
The problem, however, is how download Images on Pinterest? The reason is, Pinterest doesn’t have a menu for to save or download Images on Pinterest in the Android app or via a PC browser. But don’t worry, because actually for download Pinterest images on Android is very easy. Curious how?
Here is an easy way download Pinterest images on Android.
1. Download Pinterest and Pinsave apps on your Android, for those who don’t have it.
2. To install and open the Pinterest app on your Android.
3. If you don’t have a Pinterest account, you can register first, but you can too Sign up via Google or Facebook.
4. Before you enter the main Pinterest page, for you user new Pinterest, some questions about identity are asked. You fill everything up.
3. In the main menu you will find the desired image in the Pinterest application download.
4. When you have met, open the picture. Then long press the picture until it comes out Pop up New.
5. Select an image share At Pop up new open.
6. Then select the Pinsave application that you have download At.
7. Later you will be redirected to the Pinsave application Pop-up download Picture, you choose save Image.
8. Wait for the process download the picture is complete.
Remarks: To see the result picture download by Pinsave can be seen in the Android gallery.
Like, it’s not easy for download Pinterest images on Android?
This is a simple guide download Pinterest images on Android. Hope it’s useful.