Only with the PicsArt application on the internet Smartphone, we can easily create a logo that has a silhouette. To say silhouette In Indonesian it means black shadow. Then how do I create a logo with a display? silhouette on PicsArt? It’s easy, you just have to follow a few simple steps below.
1. Download PicsArt app on Google Play.
2. Open the PicsArt application and click the ‘+“To start creating the logo.
3. Search ‘image‘and click on’Choose canvas‘.
4. Select a 1: 1 background width and click the check mark.
5. After entering the worksheet, click the ‘shape‘. Select circle – click on ‘contents‘- click OK.
6. Form a large circle on the worksheet.
7. Click the arrow icon in the upper left corner and select ‘image editing‘.
8. Give effect to the circle. Choose ‘effect‘.
Select effect category ‘colour‘ – Select ‘negative‘- Add an effect to the circle by clicking the icon.Combine‘.
Select effect category ‘Blur‘ – Select ‘Blur‘ – Added value blur to about 62 and reduce the value of faded to 0. Click the check mark.
9. To add a photo, click ‘add a picture‘.
10. Dispose of background Photo by click ‘waste‘.
Select the object in the photo and click the arrow icon in the upper right corner.
Repair deleted object parts with the menu turning back. Click on “Save”.
11. Give effect Objects. Choose ‘effect‘.
Select effect category ‘colour‘ – Select ‘Black and white‘- Reduce the total value to 0. Click on the check mark.
12. Increase the object size as needed.
13. Merge circles and objects into a logo. Choose ‘Combine‘ – Select ‘Copy‘. Click the check mark.
14. Finally, give the logo an impact. Choose ‘effect‘.
Select effect category ‘FX‘ – Select ‘Cross process‘- change value contrast 31, the value of be becomes 63, and the value of faded to 0. Click the check mark.
15. Click on the arrow symbol and you’re done. now logo silhouette it is finished.
Hence the explanation of the tutorial ‘How do I create a logo silhouette at PicsArt ‘. Much luck.