Bored of the look of your Telegram application background? Would you like to change it with a photo or picture? But confused how?
Unlike other chat applications, Telegram has its own ability to change the look of the wallpaper. When other chat applications offer a function to find background images directly from the gallery, Telegram uses bots. Telegram bots are nothing more than artificial intelligence (AI) that runs invisibly on the Telegram application so that it does not disturb the appearance of Telegram.
There are so many products that can only be created using this Telegram bot. Such as taking classes, creating quizzes, even editing photos and videos, and many more products that can be created.
Also read: How to change the telegram to cloud storage
Interestingly, the Telegram bot offers several different background colors to choose from after the user selects a photo or image to be used as the background image. This feature is still clear what other chat applications do.
1. Open the Telegram application on the smartphone. If you don’t already have one, first download the Telegram application from the Play Store. Register or log in with the phone number.
2. Find the search icon and click it to open the search box. Enter in the search box Themer and choose Thamer Bot with an icon similar to color.
3. Click the button begin to change the appearance of the background image in the Telegram application. Just click the link to find the image or photo you want to set as your wallpaper.
3. Find and select the picture or photo that you want to use in the device gallery. Then the bot will give you several background images or photos to choose from. Choose based on your needs or if you are confused just select this Originally.
4. Click the icon file to change the appearance of the telegram background. Finally click the button Use to apply photos or images to Telegram wallpapers. Complete.
5. Do the same as above to replace the Telegram wallpaper with other photos or images. To reset the Telegram background image to the original Telegram background image, click Three line icon in the upper left corner.
Select settings. Then choose Chat settings. Finally in the column Color theme Select view Classic. Done, now the telegram background display has changed back to the standard background display of the application.
Changing the appearance of the background image of the Telegram application is not as difficult as expected. In just a few seconds, users can easily change the look of the wallpaper in the Telegram application. This is a tutorial on how to change the look of the wallpaper in the Telegram application. Thank you very much and hope it is useful.