GCam Poco X3 NFC – After the official landing in Indonesia, the Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC has become one of the best smartphones for the mid-range segment. The photography capabilities of the Poco X3 NFC are quite powerful, armed with a quad camera setup.
To optimize the photo capabilities of the Poco X3 NFC, installing the Google Camera application is the right choice. Google Camera (GCam) itself is the most popular camera application developed directly by Google for Android devices.
Now, third-party GCam has been largely developed to be more compatible with various devices, especially the Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro and NFC. Well, in this article, Teknolalat is going to give recommendations for GCam that are suitable for the Poco X3 NFC. Let’s just look below.
Specifications of the Poco X3 NFC camera
- 64 MP f / 1.9 1 / 1.73 ″, 0.8µm, PDAF, Sony IMX682
- 8 MP f / 2.2 (ultra wide) 119 °
- 2 MP f / 2.4 (macro)
- 2 MP f / 2.4 (depth)
- Videos: 4K, 1080p 30fps, EIS
For those of you who want to install the GCam Poco X3 NFC but don’t know which version is best and has the most comprehensive functions such as night vision, astrophotography, cinematic panning for audio zoom. Here are the recommendations for the newest GCam Poco X3 NFC.
Download the latest GCam Poco X3 NFC
There are many GCam APK mods like Arnova, onFire, Parrot and Nikita or Urnyx05 that you can install on the HP Poco X3 NFC. For Android 11 users, GCam 8.1 is the latest version which is highly recommended. Not to mention version 7 is still capable.
How to install GCam Poco X3 NFC
As with installing APKs in general, you can manually install this GCam-Mod directly on the Poco X3 NFC because Cam2API is already active on this smartphone. Here are the steps to install GCam on Poco X3 NFC.
- Download one of the GCam mod versions from the link above.
- After the download is complete, find and install the GCam APK.
- If an installation warning appears from an unknown source, please continue with settings – Mark with a cross Allow installation from unknown sources.
- Then the GCam installation process will be completed automatically.
How to install the configuration of Gcam Poco X3 NFC
Before importing the GCam-Mod configuration, you need to pay attention to the standard version of Google Camera which uses version 7.x.xxx or version 8.x.xxx. Here are the steps to install the GCam Poco X3 NFC configuration.
- Please open the application first File manager → Internal memory.
- Next, create a folder GCam → Configurations 7 (for GCam version 7.x) and configs8 (for GCam 8.x)
- Then find the configuration file (.xml) and copy it into the folder Configurations 7/configs8 that you made.
- Then open the GCam application and double-click the blank area next to the Trigger button.
- And finally select and select the copied configuration Restore.
Well, that’s the article on how to download the best GCam Poco X3 NFC. With this GCam, you can enjoy powerful functions like a Google Pixel smartphone. Okay, that’s it for this short article and I hope it’s useful.