Because that’s probably what makes the OPPO A3S one of the best-selling cellphones on the market today. This phenomenon can be seen from the number of people who are looking for information about the OPPO A3s on the Google search engine recently. In fact, some are looking for the difference between OPPO A3s and other OPPOs. You need to know that, OPPO A3s has two memory variants, namely 2 GB RAM with 16 GB ROM and 3 GB RAM with 32 GB ROM.
OPPO A3s Specifications
Before going any further, first check the following OPPO A3s specifications.
- Release: July 2022.
- Screen: 6.2 inch IPS LCD.
- Screen Resolution: 720 x 1520 pixels, 19:9 ratio.
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450.
- CPU: Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53.
- GPU: Adreno 506.
- Internal Memory: 32GB, 3GB RAM.
- External Memory: microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot).
- Rear Camera: 13 MP (f/2.2), AF + 2 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor LED Flash.
- Front camera: 8 MP (f/2.2) Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 4230 mAh.
Now, after knowing the specifications of the OPPO A3s above, you are ready to continue reading about the advantages and disadvantages of the OPPO A3s.
OPPO A3s Advantages and Disadvantages
Advantages of OPPO A3s
Please check the advantages of OPPO A3s below.
- Has Face Unlock.
- The battery is quite large and durable.
- Wide screen and responsive.
- Fast and okay performance.
- Attractive design.
- The rear camera is quite large and the impression is very good for bokeh mode.
- Support Jack, FM Radio, Infrared and Music Party.
That’s the list of advantages of OPPO A3s. The shortcomings of the OPPO A3s admin convey below.
Disadvantages of OPPO A3s
Check the shortcomings of the OPPO A3s as follows.
- Does not carry Fast Charging.
- The battery is not removable.
- No screen protector.
That is a drawback than the OPPO A3s.