Andromax is an Android smartphone from Smartfren. On this occasion, this tutorial will explain how to root Andromax V, which the author previously created a tutorial on rooting Andromax U. Take a look at the steps below.
- PC / laptop computer
- USB driver
- Root material mtk6589
Steps to Root Andromax V
1. Download the required materials such as the USB driver, run.bat file, Winrar software and the root checker application.
2. Then extract previously downloaded files with software winrar /7zip on the computer.
3. If you have not installed the USB driver, please install it first softwareit’s in the folder, the name of the program usb_driver_pdanet.exe
4. Then activate USB debugging, go to the menu Settings – Developer options – check USB debugging,
5. Then call up the menu Settings – About the phone – Build number Then press repeatedly until a pop-up message appears “You are already a developer”
6. Then connect your Andromax V to the computer.
7. Run the file run.bat that was previously in the extract organizer.
8. Then Press Enter on the keyboard, wait until you see the message Exploit completed. After that, it will restart automatically and your Andromax V has been successfully rooted.
For the Android unroot tutorial, you can read here Easy way to deroot Android (all devices).
For those of you who are incompatible with this root application, you can try other root applications like Framaroot, Kingo Root, Root Master, and others.