Hello Smart friends! Power Bank is one of the gadgets that you must always carry wherever and whenever. Because the Power Bank can help you when you run out of battery. Especially for those of you who love to play Mobile Legends, Power Bank is also one of the points of tips so that the battery lasts when playing Mobile Legends.
Well, on this occasion we will discuss tips so that Power Bank not easily damaged or wasteful. For those of you who often experience Power Banks that break quickly and are also boro, you should refer to this article guys.
[irp posts=”1283″ name=”10 Tips Memilih Power Bank dengan Kualitas yang Bagus”]
Here Are 7 Tips So The Power Bank Doesn’t Get Damaged or Leaked
For those of you who are curious about the tips so that Power Bank not easily damaged or leaking. Come on! Just take a look at this article.
1. Don’t Charge for Too Long
The first tip so that Power Bank you don’t get damaged or leak quickly is don’t stay too longcharge. Like smartphones, Power Banks should not be charged for too long.
This habit you often do when you want to travel, you willcharge Power Bank too long. Because, if youcharge too long, then the battery Power Bank you will quickly inflate, can even explode.
- Do not charge the Power Bank for too long, because it will cause the Power Bank battery to swell.
Also Read: 5 Tips to Distinguish Original or Fake Power Banks (100% Accurate)
2. Don’t Refill Too Often
Power Bank is a gadget that can help you to recharge your smartphone battery. Power Bank can indeed be recharged, because it has a type of battery Li-Ion (Lithium-Ion) or Li-Po (Lithium-Polymer).
These two batteries have different recharge cycles, if you frequently recharge and the battery has almost reached its charge cycle. So, Power Bank you will quickly run out and to recharge it will feel like a long time.
- Do not charge the battery too often, because each battery has a different cycle and when it reaches its cycle. So, the Power Bank will run out quickly and take a long time to be charged.
Also Read: 10 Tips to Distinguish Original and Fake Xiaomi Power Banks
3. Recharge Power Bank When Low
Refill at the time Power Bank You have low, usually marked by an indicator light that turns off or there are no more notifications on your smartphone.
In accordance with the second point, if you refill too often then Power Bank you will quickly break or leak. Because the refill cycle has reached its limit.
- Recharge the battery when it’s low and never charge the Power Bank when it’s not low.
Also Read: 10 Power Banks That Are Suitable for Traveling
4. Keep the Power Bank away from Other Electronic Items
Next tips so that Power Bank you stay durable and don’t leak or get damaged, that is, avoid electronics. Because electronic items such as TVs, laptops, and others will emit electromagnetic waves.
Electromagnetic waves can create Power Bank you will become corrupted quickly. Therefore, it’s best if you want to put the Power Bank, don’t place it close to electronics.
- Do not place the Power Bank near electronic items, because it has electromagnetic waves that can damage the Power Bank.
Also read: 10 Tips for Choosing a Power Bank with Good Quality
5. Don’t use your smartphone while it’s charging
Next is do not use a smartphone when in-charge, because when you’re charging your smartphone using Power Bank and you while playing it. Then the electricity flow to the Power Bank will be unstable and cause your Power Bank to become damaged quickly.
Not only that, your smartphone will be affected by this effect. Your smartphone can get hot and take a long time to charge.
- Do not use the smartphone while it is being charged, because the power bank of the Power Bank becomes unstable.
Also Read: 10 Best Power Banks 2022, Low Prices and Large Capacity
6. No need to use a power bank at home
If you are not traveling or at home, you don’t need to use Power Bank. You can use stop contact at home tocharge your smartphone.
Because the main function of Power Bank is to save power that will be used when you can’t find an outlet to plug it in.charge your smartphone. So, if you often use the Power Bank at home, it will make the Power Bank charge too often.
- Use the Power Bank outside the house only. If you are at home, you should charge your smartphone at a wall outlet.
7. Avoid Hot Temperatures
Just like with smartphones, Power Bank also not good if it is in a hot place. Because when you arecharge Power Bank in hot temperatures.
Because when youcharge Power Bank in hot temperatures. So, there will be no incoming air circulation to neutralize the temperature on the Power Bank. This will cause the Power Bank battery to swell, even the bus explodes.
- Avoid the Power Bank from hot temperatures, because hot temperatures will make the Power Bank not get air circulation when used.
Those are the tips guys so that the power bank doesn’t get damaged or leaks in the Smart Tips version. If you have criticism or other suggestions, you can write them in the comments column below.
Do not forget to LIKE we are Facebook, Follow Twitter and Instagram TipsPintar.com. Plus, so you don’t miss interesting videos from us, don’t forget Subscribe YouTube Channel TipsPintar.com