Hello smart friends, do you know that it’s been widely circulated right now remotely tapping Android cellphone application! Be careful, guys! Because, your privacy can be known by others. Then what’s the solution? Relax, you can find out the signs of a bugged HP and also how to deal with it.
It’s not just cellphones, nowadays there are also many who have their WhatsApp tapped. Because, the circulation of articles about how to tap WhatsApp without being caught. But don’t worry, you can check whether your WhatsApp is bugged or not.
Well, how to solve a bugged WhatsApp, you can lock WhatsApp chat first. Then, how do you do it? Alright, just take a look, guys!
To be safe, this is how to lock chats on WhatsApp so they don’t get bugged!
Well, this time SmartTips.com will review how to lock WhatsApp so that it is not tapped. So, watch carefully, guys..
Characteristics of WhatsApp that other people have bugged
Before reviewing how to lock chat on WhatsApp, it would be better if you should know, too, how to find out who often sees your WhatsApp profile. Because, usually that person also wants to see your WhatsApp messages with other people.
Then, what are the characteristics of a bugged WhatsApp. Well, here are the signs WhatsApp has been bugged by someone else:
- The incoming chat has been read, even though you haven’t opened it yourself.
- There is a WhatsApp Web device that has been connected or logged in to your WhatsApp. Even though you haven’t scanned the QR code at all or you have logged out on the WhatsApp Web device.
- There are outgoing calls that you don’t do that yourself.
- Your WhatsApp sends its own chat, even though you don’t create a chat. Unless, if you use the method of sending WhatsApp chats automatically.
So, how do you fix WhatsApp that has been bugged? Relax, you can take steps to lock your WhatsApp chat so that other people don’t tap.
1. Enable the ‘Two-Step Verification’ Feature
- First, open the WhatsApp application > Then tap icon three dots in the upper right corner.
- Second, after that tap ‘Settings‘ > Then tap ‘Account‘.
- Third, then tap ‘Two-Step Verification‘ > Next tap knob ‘Activate‘.
- Fourth, after that enter the 6-digit PIN according to your wishes > Then enter the PIN again for confirmation.
- Fifth, then enter your email address and tap knob ‘Carry on‘ > Then re-enter your email address for confirmation and tap knob ‘save‘.
Also Read: How To Send WhatsApp Messages To People Who Have Blocked You
2. How to Lock WhatsApp Chats Using the ‘Chat Locker’ Application
- First, download and install application ‘Locker Chat‘ on the Play Store.
- Second, after that run the application > Then select language’English‘ and tap knob ‘OK‘ > Next enter the PIN and also the secret password you want and tap knob ‘Okay‘ in the lower right corner.
- Third, then tap icon ‘Plus‘ in the lower left corner > Then tap ‘Lock WhatsApp Chats‘.
- Fourth, then it will appear message box, to the point tap knob ‘Okay‘ > Then enable app accessibility with tap ‘Locker Chat‘.
- Fifth, then swipe toggle to activate and tap knob ‘Okay‘ to use the Chat Locker app.
- Sixth, after that to lock WhatsApp chat, you tap icon ‘Plus‘ in the lower left corner > Then tap ‘Lock WhatsApp Chats‘.
- Seventh, after that it will appear message box, you tap knob ‘Okay‘ > Then select and tap the old WhatsApp chat that you want to lock.
- Eighth, if it has beentap which is old > Then you tap knob ‘Back‘ as much 2x on your smartphone.
- Ninth, then it will automatically return to the Chat Locker app and appear right away message box > Then you tap knob ‘Okay‘. Well, to check if you managed to lock WhatsApp chat, you open the WhatsApp application and tap WhatsApp chat that you locked earlier.
- Tarraaa… your WhatsApp chat has been locked. Well, to open it you have to enter the PIN and tap knob ‘Okay‘ in the lower right corner. Now you can see the contents of the WhatsApp chat.
Also Read: How to Create a WhatsApp Chat Button (For Online Store Owners)
3. How to Lock the WhatsApp Application Using the ‘AppLock – Fingerprint Unlock’ Application
- Second, after that run the application > Then select and check the application ‘WhatsApp‘ and tap knob ‘Protect‘ > Next create the lock pattern you want.
- Third, then create a lock pattern again for confirmation > Next, activate the access to use the application with tap ‘CM AppLock‘.
- Fourth, then swipe toggle on features’Allow Usage Access‘ to activate > Then you will see, if the WhatsApp application is locked.
- Taraa… Your WhatsApp application has been locked! You can use your fingerprint to open it or you can open it using a pattern. You do this by tapping the ‘button’Use Pattern‘.
4. How to Lock WhatsApp Chat Using the ‘GBWhatsApp’ Application
- First, download and install application GBWhatsApp > Then run the application and register your WhatsApp account with tap knob ‘Agree and Continue‘ > Next enter your WhatsApp number and tap knob ‘Carry on‘.
- Second, after that select the chat you want to lock > Then tap icon 3 vertical dots in the top right corner.
- Third, then tap ‘Lock Chat‘ > Next tap ‘Enable Passcode‘.
- Fourth, then enter password do you want > Then enter password back for confirmation.
- Well, the chat is automatically locked. To make sure, you can tap on the WhatsApp account chat > Then enter the password correctly.
- So, every time you want to open the chat you have to enter the password correctly. So, there are fewer chances of your WhatsApp chat being bugged, guys!
So, how are you smart? You already know how to lock chats on WhatsApp. Oh yes, you can share this article on how to lock chat on WhatsApp.
So that other smart friends also know how to lock chat on WhatsApp. Well, if you have criticism and suggestions regarding this article on how to lock chat on WhatsApp, you can write it down in the comments column below here, OK?
Other Interesting Articles!
Do not forget to LIKE we are Facebook, Follow Twitter and Instagram TipsPintar.com. Plus, so you don’t miss interesting videos from us, don’t forget Subscribe YouTube Channel TipsPintar.com