The screenshot feature on a smartphone is indeed very important. So therefore This sophisticated smartphone has prepared a screenshot feature.
One smartphone that has a screenshot feature is Samsung. Even so, there are still many people who don’t know how to take a screenshot on a Samsung cellphone.
Well, this time we want to give some How to take Samsung screenshots all types quickly and easily.
One Click! Here’s how to take a screenshot on a Samsung cellphone
There are several ways that you can use to take screenshots on Samsung smartphones. Here are some of these ways.
1. Screenshot Using Key Combinations
The first way you can do to take a screenshot on a Samsung cellphone is by using a key combination.
You could say this method works on all types of Samsung smartphones and is the easiest to use.
To do this, you just need to press the button combination “Power + Home” or use the key combination “Volume Down + Power” together for a few moments.
If you have pressed, then your smartphone will automatically capture (capture) the display and save it in the smartphone Gallery.
2. Screenshot Using Palm-Swipe Gesture
Well, if this one method is also quite easy, you know. In fact, you only need to swipe or swipe your hand on the screen.
However, before you must first activate the Palm-Swipe Gesture feature. Well, we also want to let you know, that this feature is only available on some types of Samsung.
To activate the Palm-Swipe Gesture feature, you can follow these steps:
- open Settings, then select the menu “Motion and Gestures“.
- There are many options on the menu Motion and Gestures, activate the feature “Palm swipe to capture“by sliding toggle to the right.
- So now you can do screenshots by swiping from right to left.
3. Screenshot Using S-Pen
Well, usually the S-Pen is only in the Samsung Galaxy Note series (3 and above) guys. So for those of you who have an S-Pen, you can immediately follow the following method.
- Take it out S-Pen from your Samsung cellphone, it will appear “Air Command” on the screen. If it doesn’t appear, you can press the small button on the S-Pen.
- Next on the menu “Air Command“, you can choose the option you want to use to screenshot the screen. One of the options you can use is “Screen Write“.
- If it has been captured (in screenshots), so you can see the results in the image Gallery.
4. Screenshots Using the App
Well, if you use this method, we are sure that all types of smartphones can use it. You only have to download the Screenshot application to do it.
Here we provide examples of applications that you can use and how to use them.
- If it is installed, you can immediately open the application. On the initial screen of the application, you select “Start capture monitoring service“.
- A request to access Media will appear, select Allow. Next will appear pop-up notification from Screenshot Touch, check the “Don’t show again“, then select “Start Now“.
- If you have completed the method above, an icon will appear on your screen.
- Tap the icon to take a screenshot.
- Oh yes, you can also take screenshots by shaking your smartphone. But first you have to activate the feature “Capture by Shaking” first.
Well, those are some ways to screenshot Samsung of all types easily and quickly. Oh yes, if you take too many screenshots, your Samsung memory might be full.
Also Read Other Interesting Articles:
Do not forget to LIKE we are Facebook, Follow Twitter and Instagram TipsPintar.com. Plus, so you don’t miss interesting videos from us, don’t forget Subscribe YouTube Channel TipsPintar.com