How to prevent the Xiaomi phone screen from turning off – On Android devices, especially Xiaomi, the HP screen has been set to dim and turn off automatically when not in use for a period of time.
The aim is to save the power consumption of the smartphone. This is because the screen is the component that drains the device battery the most.
When the screen is off, the smartphone generally goes into lock mode. To turn the screen back on, you need to press the power button or fingerprint.
While too short screen time is effective at conserving battery life, it can be inconvenient, especially for those of you studying or reading.
Then how can you keep the Xiaomi phone screen on? Well, on this occasion, Teknolalat will check how to set the Xiaomi phone screen so that it does not turn off, here is the tutorial …
Here’s how to set the Xiaomi Mobile screen not to turn off
You can use this method to set the phone screen not to turn off on different Xiaomi phones like Redmi 8, 9, Redmi Note 7, 8, 10 with MIUI 11, 12.
How to prevent the screen of a Xiaomi phone from turning off:
- First step, please open settings or settings on your Xiaomi phone.
- Then click menu Lock screen.
- Then select menu sleep.
- Afterwards there are options 15 seconds, 30 seconds to Never, here please select the option Never.
- Done, now your Xiaomi phone screen will not turn off unless you lock it yourself with the power button or via the menu.
If the Never or Never option isn’t available, you can choose the longest option which is 30 minutes, or you can try the second method below.
How to keep the Xiaomi screen on with the Wakey app
Aside from the settings, you can also set the Xiaomi phone screen to stay on with an additional application called Wakey.
Here are the steps to use the Wakey application to customize the Xiaomi phone screen:
- Download and install the Wakey: Own Your Screen app from the Play Store.
- Open the application, then activate the light icon until it turns yellow.
- Then click the Duration button in the top corner and set how long your Xiaomi phone stays on.
To turn this application off, just click the light icon again until the color goes dark again.
Well, this is how the Xiaomi screen won’t turn off even if it’s not touched. Well that was it for this tutorial, hopefully it can be useful.