Have your friends ever blocked your WhatsApp? so you can’t contact him again and even see his profile picture again.
Well, on this occasion we will tell you how to open WhatsApp that is blocked by a friend. Come on! Instead of being curious, just take a look at this article, guys.
Characteristics of Whatsapp Blocked By Someone
Before you open WhatsApp which is blocked by your friend. There are things you should know, namely the characteristics of WhatsApp being blocked. Come on! Take a look at its features:
- Usually the message you send only ticks one.
- Your friend’s profile photo doesn’t exist or it’s just a photo icon.
- Last-seen status displays the date your friend blocked (If they enabled last-seen status)
- When called only Calling status (call), does not ring (ringing).
How to Open Someone’s Blocked WhatsApp
For those of you who are curious about how to unblock WhatsApp that is blocked by a friend. Smart Tips will provide 2 ways to open blocked WhatsApp.
First by contacting him through the group and second, deleting the number and re-registering your number. Come on! Just take a look at this article, guys.
1. Delete Number and Re-register
- The first thing you have to do is open whatsapp, then click icon dot 3 in the upper right corner. Then you can click “Settings“.
- Then, you choose After that tap Account. Then tap Delete My Account.
- Then you can enter the Whatsapp number that you want to delete, then click knob Delete My Account. Then you enter the reason you want to delete WhatsApp and click knob Delete My Account.
- then you can click Delete My Account.
- Next you create a Whatsapp account with click knob Agree and Continue, then enter your number then click the button Carry on.
- Then you enter the name profile Whatsapp you and click knob Carry on, Next click icon WhatsApp contacts at the bottom right of the screen.
- Then, you open the contact of the person who blocked you and now the number is already on line return.
- try chat the contact who blocked your Whatsapp and you can see if there is writing on line it means you are not blocked anymore.
2. How to Open WhatsApp Blocked Through Groups
- Open the chat room of the friend who blocked you. If the characteristics we provide are the same, it means that your friend has blocked you.
- If your WhatsApp is blocked by a friend, you can still contact them by mentioning them in the same group. You can open the same group.
- Then, you can ask if your WhatsApp number is blocked and ask it to reopen.
- You can use this method if you really fight with your friends and immediately apologize, because being hostile is not good, guys.
Well, that’s guys how to open WhatsApp that is blocked by a friend. If you have criticism or suggestions, you can do this in the comments column below.-
Other Interesting Articles:
Do not forget to LIKE we are Facebook, Follow Twitter and Instagram TipsPintar.com. Plus, so you don’t miss interesting videos from us, don’t forget Subscribe YouTube Channel TipsPintar.com