How to download PUBG Lite Mobile – PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Mobile is the most popular battle royale game available for mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets. To play the PUBG Mobile game smoothly, you need a capable device specification.
But for PUBG game fans who do not have a device with sufficiently high specifications, PUBG has provided an alternative, namely the small version of PUBG Mobile Lite. In this lite version, gamers can experience the excitement of playing PUBG on low-end devices with no lag.
PUBG Mobile Lite itself is a version of PUBG Mobile specifically designed to be lighter and compatible with low-spec devices, but does not affect the gaming experience. Which PUBG Lite has a smaller 60 player card.
However, at this time you cannot download PUBG Lite from the Play Store because the item is not available in Indonesia. Well, on this occasion, Teknolalat will publish a tutorial on how to download PUBG Mobile Lite, which is no longer available on the Google Play Store. Let’s just look below.
How to download the latest PUBG Mobile Lite 2022
Download PUBG Mobile Lite from the website
It is not possible to download PUBG Lite from the Google Play Store, but you can still download it from the PUBG Lite official website. Here are the steps to download PUBG Lite on the latest Android:
- First, visit the official PUBG Mobile Lite website, namely pubgmlite.com/en-US.
- Scroll down and click the button Download APK.
- Then PUBG Lite APK, around 600MB in size, will download.
- When done, please run the downloaded APK file to begin the installation.
- If a warning appears that is being installed from an unknown source, please click Keep going and activate option Installation from unknown apps / sources about settings.
- After that, the PUBG Lite installation process will run again until it is completed.
Download PUBG Mobile Lite through TapTap
The second way to download PUBG Lite APK is through the TapTap app. This application makes it easy and convenient to download PUBG Mobile Lite in Indonesia. Here are the steps:
- First, download the latest TapTap application from d.tap.io/latest.
- After downloading, please install the TapTap application.
- Then open the application and search for PUBG Mobile Lite.
- Then click the Download button. If you see permissions for saving, please click Allow.
- After doing this, wait for the PUBG Lite Mobile to download and install to complete.
Questions about PUBG Mobile Lite
As of the latest update 0.21, PUBG Mobile Lite APK has a size of around 600 MB.
Android device with at least 1 GB of RAM.
No, players cannot log in with a PUBGM (non-lite) account and play the PUBGM lite account. So you have to create a new account and play PUBG Lite from scratch.
PUBG Mobile Lite is smaller and compatible with devices with lower specifications. PUBG Mobile Lite offers faster 60 player games on a single card.
Unfortunately, PUBGM Lite is not yet available on iOS devices such as iPhone and iPad.
PUBG Mobile Lite can run on multiple emulators, but it is highly recommended that you play on mobile devices.
That’s an overview of how to download the latest PUBG Mobile Lite 2022. Previously, PUBGM Lite was released on the Google Play Store, but now it is only available for some countries. And unfortunately, Indonesia is one of the countries that cannot access the Play Store.
When you open the PUBG Lite link to the Play Store, there is no download button and it says “This item is not available in your country”. But with the above steps to download PUBG Lite, you can still play this PUBGM Lite game smoothly and you don’t need any additional applications like VPN.
Alright, that’s all for this short article, good luck and hopefully it will be useful. If you have any problems downloading PUBG Lite Mobile or there is an unclear tutorial, please share it in the comments column.